Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: A few new autumn pictures!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member xmaskat's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 14th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I enjoyed looking at all your pictures, your dolls are beautiful!

    Is your Samantha a WB Samantha? Her hair is absolutely stunning... love all the curls she has!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for all the nice comments. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    posted by happyAGmommykatie:
    Also, did you cut Kerry's hair yourself?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I did! It was pretty easy to do. Poor Kerry spent the last nine months all alone at my parents' house because I couldn't decide for sure if I wanted to keep her. As a final effort to bond with her, I gave her a complete makeover - a new name (it used to be Emma, but I decided it just wasn't right), a new haircut, and new glasses. I liked the results so much I decided she is staying with me for sure. That's why she looks so happy in her pictures, I think. [img]wink.gif[/img]


    posted by xmaskat:
    Is your Samantha a WB Samantha? Her hair is absolutely stunning... love all the curls she has!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! Yes, she is white-bodied. I got her for Christmas in 1989. I refresh her curls a few times a year with sponge rollers, but they have stayed remarkably intact in those ringlets with very little upkeep. I don't think I've ever seen another Sam with hair quite like mine...if anyone else has a Sam with similar ringlets, I'd love to see pics! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 17, 2006 06:02 PM: Message edited by: Katie148 ]</font>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •